Top Ten things I Love:
1. Okay, there are the obvious ones, Lord Jesus, husband, children, mom, dad, sister, friends, but I want to write about other fun things I love too, far less than I love all of the above, but still love.
2. Clean Sheet day! LOVE IT!
3. My dog Ruby — she is hysterical, needy, clingy, codependent, funny! I was talking to her last night, and one of the kids says "why do you talk to her, she can't understand you." So I said, "watch this." "Ruby you want to go bye bye." She heads for the door howling — um yah, don't tell me she can't understand me! lol
4. Pepsi – and yes, I know all the bad health effects on my body, but please I don't want to hear about them yet again! 🙂
5. My Bible — oh yah — God's word is food for my soul!
6. Those big old style bathtubs, filled all the way full and soak and soak while I have worship music on…..nice.
7. The taco truck — oh my goodness. If you've never had the taco truck, you are missing out! They are inexpensive and YUM-O! (I'm eating a beef taco right now — and oh my goodness, SO GOOD!)
8. When I get the house to myself. Last Friday Joe called me and said he and the boys were going to the game, and our youngest was going to a friends. I did the happy dance all the while saying "but I'll miss you!" hee hee shhhhhh We have four teenagers in the house that I love dearly, but when I get the house to myself, and can watch whatever I want on tv, eat what I want for dinner, and have quiet! ummm hello! (it happens very rarely — I think twice in 1 1/2 years!)
9. San Diego! Man I wanna go back — so much fun in the sun, plus my tan is fading!
10. My job! Yes, I said my job! Opportunities for minstering to people has totally opened up in that area, and I just simply love it. Now keep in mind, I know that my identity is in Christ, so if I lost this job I would be sad, but I would be okay, but I really love doing what I do. I would hope so after having done it now for 20 years! Wow!
Thank you Lord for all the blessings in my life — You are so good, and You never change — in the good times and in the bad times I will praise You!