Phil 4:8 "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things."
Okay, so earlier I did the things I love, and now I'm going to do things I don't like — its intended to be funny, silly, not intended to be serious –oh and these are not in any particular order of dislike —
1. When I go to use the lotion and there is that hard clump on the end! I hate that!
2. When my bar soap is soaked in water and gets all gushy.
3. The sound of fingernails or toe nails being clipped — yuck!
4. Finding finger nails or toenails anywhere except the garbage can! Yuck!
5. Dirty fingernails or long fingernails on men — yuck! You ever seen those men that have one long fingernail — um, yah, what are you using that for? Gross.
6. Crumbs on the kitchen counter, or crumbs on the floor and I step in them in my bare feet. Yuck!
7. People who are tardy or never on time. I hate being late myself.
8. Dreams about being back in school! I had one such dream last night, and kept forgetting to do my homework. The weird thing is that I had my dog with me at school and she was bald. Weird.
9. When I'm trying to watch the television, and someone continually changes the channel during the commercials so that they can see what is going on on the other channels, and then I end up missing part of my show! I think this is a boy thing.
10. Anything to do with politics, or those television shows where they have a person telling their opinion and then have another person, and they are arguing back and forth. I really hate that. I find myself getting irritated and tense, and really don't enjoy those things at all!
Okay, that's my rant for the day. I hope you have an awesomely blessed day today. I'm off to work!